With a professional approach to your recruitment and selection campaign, you’ll show candidates that you mean business, and serious candidates will identify you as their employer of choice.
Sales Recruitment Process Overview
We offer a two stage recruitment process designed to specifically consider the area of sales. Within each stage are a number of options, designed to meet the needs of individual clients. You can see examples of the types of output to be expected from recruitment process and the psychometric tools.
Based on the requirements of a competency based job description, an initial interview script and competency matrix would be designed (indicative cost £300 per role).
The candidates would be invited to initial interview (around an hour to complete per candidate). The output of the interview would give an initial score per competency area and a brief summary of the candidates’ performance against the competencies assessed.
- This can be done either verbally (£100 per candidate, maximum of six per day with feedback on the day).
- Or in a written format (£250 per candidate, maximum of six per day with feedback report provided after the day).
The candidates can also complete an initial technical interview following the competency based one (a template would be provided but the questions would need to be written and assessed by the client).
Candidates who show potential from the first stage would then be invited to complete an online, sales specific personality profiling tool, and would be asked to attend a second stage, which would include the following elements:
- Selling Skills Ability Test – Designed to measure knowledge of critical skills common to all sales disciplines such as qualifying, overcoming objections and closing. The test also measures more sophisticated skills such as prospecting, appointment setting and time management, which are more relevant to external sales roles or those working under minimal supervision.
- Technical Exercise – A sales presentation or interactive exercise.
- Final Interview – Based around pre-generated questions from the personality tool, this interview will probe any areas of interest or concern from the psychometric tools or technical exercise, and gives candidates the opportunity to ask questions.
Indicative costs are £400 per candidate, plus test material costs (max £150 per person, bulk discounts are available), which includes invitation to complete online testing and attend second stage, and completion of individual stage two assessment (to include verbal candidate feedback). Written feedback reports are available for an additional cost.